I might need help.

DaltoniousMax

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2017
Messages
83
Reaction score
87
Location
Pocatello, Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0516.JPG So I saw this commercial and my first thought was, " looks like they've got a nitrite/nitrate problem."

I'm currently cycling and have been testing with my API kit. Fortunately my nitrites haven't been that purple, but my nitrites have been that orange. Anyway, I might need help. Hope I'm not the only one out there with "tank on the mind." :) Just thought I'd share.
 
I must have it too, because I totally saw what you were talking about right away! ;)
 
I'm glad I saw this, totally cracked me up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new