I miss my tank :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter booth2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

booth2010

Newb but eager to learn!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
904
Reaction score
143
Location
DeLand FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to move 2 months ago and had to sell my tank. Cant afford to keep any fish at the moment and its killing me. I miss watching the tank, playing with everything and doing all my DIY projects that went along. It just sucks, I cant wait for the time when I can start a build from scratch and start over. I have a little Tokay Gecko now as a pet but its not the same. Fish are just so interesting to observe. I was only in the saltwater hobby for a year but I feel like a whole chunk of me is missing. Just thought I would share my thoughts :squigglemouth:
 
I've only been in the hobby a year too, I'd hate to lose my reef.
 
I know the feeling man, I can't wait to get back into it, thinking about setting up a simple LPS 75 gallon soon. I sold my 40 gallon tank back in December of 2013 and missed it ever since.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new