I need a second opinion on flow.

CroMag676

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Strawberry Shortcake Acro has been in my tank for just over a week. Last night I moved it from the bottom of the tank to the middle right where it could get more light and flow. This morning, the far-right tips were snotted up like a toddler. The snot has dissipated but the end polyps are retracted. As the video shows, it is about 12” in front of an MP40. The PH is set on a 4s pulse at 5% power. There is a second MP40 on the other end of the tank to produce opposing flow. Do you think it’s good or do I need to move the PH? The tank is a 4' 90 Gal.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As requested.

Should be fine! It looks happy! That’s my all time favorite acro! They’re hard to keep colored up so good job! Here’s mine.. it’s still a baby! But starting to take off!
IMG_3009.jpeg

OP
OP
CroMag676

CroMag676

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be fine! It looks happy! That’s my all time favorite acro! They’re hard to keep colored up so good job! Here’s mine.. it’s still a baby! But starting to take off!
IMG_3009.jpeg
Thank you for the help! I wish I could take credit for the color. This will be my first acro in 8 years, so hopefully I can make it a success.

Yours looks great! how old is it?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.6%
Back