I need help setting up a schedule on my AI app

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gris

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to AI lighting and I need help. I don’t know what percentage each light should be at. There is UV, violet, Royal, blue, green, deep red, moonlight, and cool white, how should I set these up? I have fish, rock and leather corals in a 110 gal tank. I appreciate any advice, thanks
image.jpg
 
Hello I’m new to AI lighting and I need help. I don’t know what percentage each light should be at. There is UV, violet, Royal, blue, green, deep red, moonlight, and cool white, how should I set these up? I have fish, rock and leather corals in a 110 gal tank. I appreciate any advice, thanks
image.jpg
BRS has some great videos on lighting schedules I would check them out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new