I need help with a Kamoer pump issue

LouieH94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2024
Messages
50
Reaction score
16
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I ordered a Kamoer fx-stp (WIFI) on here and discovered the power cable to the unit was damaged. It's not a big issue; a little solder and electrical tape fixed the issue. My predicament now is that I didn't realize the motherboard has two different points that the power cable can go into, and I forgot which one I pulled it out of. Any help? Thanks, everyone!

kamoer with edits.jpg
 
Now, I can also plug it in blindly and into the wall, but with my luck i'll blow everything on the motherboard :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
If anyone ever comes across this forum and has this specific issue... it's number 1!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new