I need help with aggression

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know the scientific name but it’s a yellow eye.
Assuming you got him after the Hawaiian Close, the Indian Yellow Eye ‘Kole’ can be rather nasty. And so can the true Kole. In all honesty, it’s best to rehome the Kole as well and go for a less aggressive Ctenochaetus such as binotatus. Otherwise there is a high chance you’ll be unable to get any extra fish into that tank.

airvicconcre

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been trying all day to catch the sailfin. He is very elusive. I’ve tried the mirror but my aquarium is somewhat mirrored so they see themselves in the glass so it isn’t very effective. I am gonna buy a trap, hopefully the little guy can hold off that long, and I’m getting rid of the sailfin. He already killed one fish when I first started the tank. And I even put them in there together. What’s really surprising is how aggressive the kole is towards him. I didn’t think they were that aggressive but he has actually been worse than the sailfin it seems. Sucks! Lol
Thanks for the reply.
I'm very new to this hobby and recently i had a bout of ich in my tank, had to remove fishes and while doing that i messed up my aquascape and everything in my tank severely. someone who's been a reefer for a while advised me, if i want to catch a fish i wait till the fish are asleep i.e. post midnight when everything in you tank is at a complete rest. I caught my regal tang with ease that way. i might be wrong and the person who advised me too however you can try.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back