I need help with lighting PLEASE

You can even buy a photon without an app and just use the remote... less things to break down... or at least you could in the past. LEDs with just a knob for color might be a good idea in the future (pay attention builders) - heck with terrible apps, wifi chips and all of that!

2 rows of the 48" photons is what I would use on this tank. 36x48 footprint is not something that one row of LED can handle after stuff starts to grow in unless you have just a skinny row of rock and corals that need lit.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new