I need help with my stocking list please

Glitch581132

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the fish all compatible? Is the tank the right size or should I go bigger/smaller? Is the order that I put them in okay? What other inverts should I add? Is each fish reef safe?

B1DEED88-5FFD-49F8-B20D-473D6F023C69.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the fish all compatible? Is the tank the right size or should I go bigger/smaller? Is the order that I put them in okay? What other inverts should I add? Is each fish reef safe?

Good luck getting hold of a Red Tail Tamarin (Anampses chrycosephalus) now Hawaii doesn’t have them on the list for fish to be exported.
Twin Spot Wrasses just shouldn’t be kept in captivity. This isn’t because their juvenile phase is pretty but the adult phase is ugly, it’s because this wrasse can get to 4’ long.
The rest of it seems like it should work rather well :)

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Angels may or may not nip coral. The butterfly and hawkfish do nip coral! Coral banded shrimp.. if youre going to have two it needs to be male/female or they kill eachother. Ive got a baby and shes shy but does chase off my other (bigger than her) shrimp out of her spot! As far as inverts l have an arrow crab, emerald crab, serpent starfish, one skunk shrimp, one blood shrimp, one coral banded shrimp, about 6-7 halloween hermit crabs, 2-5 red leg/blue leg hermits, two big turbo snails, and other small snails! Hope that kinda gives you an idea of inverts. Ive got no issues with any of them getting along! Well my coral banded shrimp can be a little mean but nothing bad (yet, shes still a baby). Hope that helps! Also my tank is a 70 gallon, so you might need more critters than mine!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angels may or may not nip coral. The butterfly and hawkfish do nip coral! Coral banded shrimp.. if youre going to have two it needs to be male/female or they kill eachother. Ive got a baby and shes shy but does chase off my other (bigger than her) shrimp out of her spot! As far as inverts l have an arrow crab, emerald crab, serpent starfish, one skunk shrimp, one blood shrimp, one coral banded shrimp, about 6-7 halloween hermit crabs, 2-5 red leg/blue leg hermits, two big turbo snails, and other small snails! Hope that kinda gives you an idea of inverts. Ive got no issues with any of them getting along! Well my coral banded shrimp can be a little mean but nothing bad (yet, shes still a baby). Hope that helps! Also my tank is a 70 gallon, so you might need more critters than mine!
Also fire fish goby… one per tank unless a male/female pair! They can get nasty with other firefish but are otherwise super chill

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.1%
Back