I need some guidance

Should I submerge my LR into some fresh RODI water or saltwater while brushing it off? Cause I think brushing it off without water is quite innefective. Ill try to find some great CUC
I just scrubbed it off in hot tap water, hoping chorine would help to kill it. Used a brass brush
 
I just scrubbed it off in hot tap water, hoping chorine would help to kill it. Used a brass brush
Lots of people swear by peroxide dosing. It will work. I use it to kill algea on stuff like pumps and coral ugh and coral skeletons . I've never dosed my tanks. Might be a way out without taking your tank apart.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new