I need to get ....................

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a 250 watt DE MH pendant? No need for the ballast just the pendant.

Knox_Legend

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a large canister filter. I'm going to be tearing down my 135 and converting it to freshwater

ScubbaSteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for an overflow box to run a 10 gallon fuge under my system. if anyone has one fairly cheap or knows where i can get one plz send me a message. It does not have to be a dual overflow, single will be fine as i will be running a slow flow through it. Thanks :) and cant wait to meet those of you i haven't met yet at the frag swap :)

jikm2187

Chalice Baller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in need of a Tom aquatics rp3 system. If anyone has one for sale or knows of a store where I can get one in Knoxville tomorrow after the swap please let me know.

ZBaldwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a used RO/DI unit but I'm renting and can't tap it into the plumbing. Does anyone have an extra sink faucet connector with the side diverter that they don't need/aren't using. This is what I'm looking for: Chrome Faucet Diverter Valve - English I would rather not have to buy one online and have to wait a week to get it. Plus I would like to avoid the additional $6.50 for shipping.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one, it's unused. Do you have any coral to trade or cash will work.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a used RO/DI unit but I'm renting and can't tap it into the plumbing. Does anyone have an extra sink faucet connector with the side diverter that they don't need/aren't using. This is what I'm looking for: Chrome Faucet Diverter Valve - English I would rather not have to buy one online and have to wait a week to get it. Plus I would like to avoid the additional $6.50 for shipping.

I will caution you on two things:
a) watch out for the plumbing under the sink. I've blown lines under an apartment sink before using an RO/DI on a sink. Those lines sometimes aren't strong enough to withstand the pressure you need to operate the unit at proper pressure.
b) make SURE you measure the TDS on a used RO/DI unit. You don't know if the membranes/cartridges are still good so it's essential that you make sure your TDS is good before you use the water on your tank! If it didn't come with a TDS meter, I would encourage you to get either a handheld TDS meter or preferably an inline TDS meter. Both are like $30 and absolutely one of the best accessories you will ever buy for your tank.

ZBaldwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have corals right now... FOWLR. How much do you want for it?

Where are you located? I could come pick it up either tonight or tomorrow evening... whatever is good for you.

Also, thanks for the heads up. The guy I bought it from gave me new DI Resin and a new first-stage filter. He said the others were still good. I am going to buy a handheld TDS meter this week if I can find any place that sells them.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have corals right now... FOWLR. How much do you want for it?

Where are you located? I could come pick it up either tonight or tomorrow evening... whatever is good for you.

Also, thanks for the heads up. The guy I bought it from gave me new DI Resin and a new first-stage filter. He said the others were still good. I am going to buy a handheld TDS meter this week if I can find any place that sells them.

$10 and it's your's. I live in Powell.

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did today at BRS. I am on a list for bulk order on the nano forums . It started today, had to get some new ATI bulbs. But if needed, I have a couple more days on the order and I can place another if needed . PM me rob.....

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dis regard the pm me Rob.

But if anyone needs any thing from BRS , I can place another order to the next couple days. It started yesterday. And I already ordered for me, but I can pass along the discount for someone else in need.

Back