I really hate the Hanna checker!!!!!!!!!!!

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
609
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG........... why couldn't they add a little alarm in this little piece of green egg shape thing, idk how many times ive wasted the powder by it turning off..ok just needed to vent somewhere and figured this board would be the best..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this thingtoo!!!!!!! my readings fluctuate too much as well. Its really frustrating. I've wasted my fair share of packets to timing out too... I just set a timer on my phone now so I don't miss it..

I'm thinking about switching to another test

sent from my phone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new