I screwed up....sigh

Main reason I never put any zoas in my tank. Eventually I’ll put a zoa colony on a small hand sized rock. Never put them on a main rock they will take over and cause a headache. Poly ain’t no joke that stuff can put you in the hospital

I got my Great Owl zoas also wanting to get out of control. Got to learn how to frag!
 
Someone should give this paly a trade name that would indicate that it may become a problem later.....

Season 2 Name GIF by Paramount+
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new