I think I have worms

JKeegan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please I.D. these pictures

20191212_192840.jpg 20191212_192839.jpg 20191212_192836.jpg 20191212_192827.jpg
 
Hard to tell with the pictures. I cant tell if it is a worm. It might just be some stringy fish poop left behind from one of the fish?
 
Hard to tell with the pictures. I cant tell if it is a worm. It might just be some stringy fish poop left behind from one of the fish?
Nah it's a small worm that came out of my flame angels butt. I've stared at the tank for hours and sometimes it comes out and sometimes it doesn't
 
Nah it's a small worm that came out of my flame angels ***. I've stared at the tank for hours and sometimes it comes out and sometimes it doesn't
if it came out of your flame angels anus, it best if you start treatment right away, unless you want it to get worse and spread to your other fish. I recommend seachem metroplex
 
It looks like a spaghetti worm.
If it actually was expelled by your fish rather than crawling up from rock through its waste, then it's probably a round worm parasite and you need to worm your fish.
 
Looking at the tube made out of sand grains i would say Spionid worm a harmless worm. Are you sure it came out of your fish?
 
Hair worm ( member of detrivores) or Spionid worm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new