I think it’s a chalice??

Acowutter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
Tacoma, Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I just joined up today looking to learn more and get in touch with a new community of reef keepers. So I picked up an almost dead pice of rubble at my lfs like 2 months ago for free ( why not ) and now it’s looking beautiful! But I have been looking for what it could be? Any ideas?? And I know I’ve had a bloom of algae as I’ve let my phosphates get a little out of hand when my RO broke and have used tap water, and things are slowly comping back down. Thanks in advance :)

401C0141-F428-4386-80C6-CCD9D4FC706F.jpeg
 
Yep looks like a nice chalice.

On another note, for the love of all things reefing, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use tap water. You'll introduce so many other things into your tank besides phosphate. Chlorine, several different types of harmful metals and who knows what else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new