I thought this was a joke at first.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
953
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://hannainst.com/hi759-maple-s...erm=4581664968316935&utm_content=All Products
20250627_111824.jpg
 
believe it or not; many of our reef chemistry testing gadgets started their lives in industrial applications!

For example, my college’s horticultural program used a Brix refractometers to measure the sugar content of fruit and produce!

IMG_7115.png
 
Used to be the letter grades for maple syrup made sense, but the marketing people decided everything should be grade A. lol
 
Well look at that. I've been looking for an effective way to grade my maple syrup
 
I need to be able to more accurately gauge when my chewing-gum is losing it's flavor... 🤪
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new