I took some FTS

ZoaFan08

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
302
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messing around with my camera I took some shots. I still need to learn how to use the camera :)

3344


Looking down on the tank:
3345


Side Shot:
3346


Picture with flash:
3347
 
Those pictures look better then mine. Do you use a tripod? also what is the size on your tank?
 
No tripod, I just tried not to move too much :)

My tank is a 120g.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new