I wanna see some Micros

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
11
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Micromussa I candy thread! Who's gottem, let's seem.

My one and only! Looking for more!
Gottem from cherrycorals "Tokyo Terror!"
IMG_1563-3-1.jpg

IMG_1563-2.jpg
 
Mine had like 4 heads and at first I was thinking I don't like the micros very much well, because they are too micro. When they start multiplying they look really cool though.
 
I was going to post some of mine after seeing the thread title, but after seeing the ones posted, mine aren't nearly nice enough to be considered eye candy...
 
I tried taking a pic 9 billion different ways and can't seem to get one. Mine is in my temp system. It is to the left of the blastos. It started off with about 4 heads. Oh and it's red and green , not rainbow...:bigsmile:

8a225fbe.jpg
 
2 of my few
011.jpg
the one on the right is an unidentified Japanese micro. polyps are very small. 4 heads grown from 1 in 2 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new