I win, you win

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Maybe 2
Screenshot_20250417-114118.png
 
Marshall needs our help
Throw out some poems please
He'll be back again
 
And for some more none interesting tid bits about Juneau I live here and often forget how to spell it. Its 849 miles from me (anchorage) by car and you also have to use a ferry on top of that to get there. Only plane or boat no direct roads. its 1.5 hour flight from Anchorage to Juneau. Its 570 miles as the crow flies. We voted to move it twice both times it passed and both times the politicians said nahh were not doing it anyway. Corruption at its finest LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new