I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Diaper as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Diaper as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef and thank you for your sponsorship!

Wolf Dog Deal With It GIF by Old Spice

Reef Diaper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!
Are these compatible with Red Sea Reefer sumps? As I understand their filter socks are not exactly the ‘normal’ 4 inch size.
You are correct, the Red Sea Reefer sumps are not standard and our current filters will not fit. I do have plans to modify some of our standard flanges. I will provide an update when I have something ready to try.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Diaper as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor

Thank you!

Welcome @Reef Diaper !

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are correct, the Red Sea Reefer sumps are not standard and our current filters will not fit. I do have plans to modify some of our standard flanges. I will provide an update when I have something ready to try.
Awesome, thank you for the quick response. I will definitely try them out when available.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back