I would really appreciate the help! Please vote

  • Thread starter Thread starter CSJIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CSJIII

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
739
Reaction score
213
Location
SW Chicago burbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a member on here for a few years and everyone has always been so great and I have learned much. I entered a contest for one of my all time favorite bands. I would get t he chance to photograph the band Soundgarden live on stage! It would be a dream come true for me! Its a bit of a popularity contest so...... I am asking for your help. Can you all please vote for my photo submission and help me to be able to live out a dream to do a live concert photo shoot. THANK YOU ALL!

Pop Culture Band by Chas Sourek
 
Last edited:
Voted! :D Good luck!
 
Thank you everyone for your help. I need a lot more votes but I appreciate the support!
 
I voted for you, I also shared it to my network of friends. Hopefully they cast some votes as well. Good luck! I love soundgarden
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new