Ice Cap Pro algae scrubber problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am having an issue with the lights on my algae scrubber when the lights come on they are just blinking and I’m not sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If they are not working are they under warranty??? I have the pro version and it's controlled through apex..maybe bad power supply

OP
OP
Outlaw Corals

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are not working are they under warranty??? I have the pro version and it's controlled through apex..maybe bad power supply
I’ll have to call BRS on Monday about the warranty, i don’t use a apex i have it directly plugged in with a timer on it

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Try brs..if it's new enough hopefully they can send a replacement but they also might redirect you to coralvue

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because I am a new member here and don’t know what the heck I’m doing, does that answer your question ?
lol gotcha not a problem!!! I saw your other post about the same issue in the general area then saw this one pop up. Wasn't trying to be mean or anything I just noticed it posted twice and in seemingly the wrong place so I asked, that's all!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 132 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back