Ice / Fire Pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Macaw, pink lemonade is nice but the Icefire blows it away! Hands down one of the nicest corals IMO. Grows so slow though...
 
What kinda flow and light are you guys giving yours. I have had mind for almost a year and all it has done is encrusted.
 
Enjoy
IceFire.jpg
 
Hand's down my favorite coral. very nice pictures everyone. I will be getting a small colony soon, so I will post a picture then.
 
Mine grows pretty fast, its in the frag tank right now so I never take any pictures of it. This is a old and very bad pic its much larger now. I left it in the frag tank because it grows so well in there and have fragged it a bunch of times. I actually have two colonies of this one. Sorry about the poor quality pic will try and get a better one soon.

IMG_1067-1.jpg
 
Here is a picture I took of a friends he is a member here name Acroholic. It is behind the Undata of course.

FireIceUndatabadass.jpg


Joe
 
Acroholic ice fire is a nice size. Do you know how long that took to get that size?
 
Here is a growth shot for you guys. These pictures are 8 months apart and has been fragged many times.

IMG_1067-1.jpg


IMG_1936.jpg
 
How fast does this coral grow? This is one of my favorite SPS second only to the purple monster. I've heard mixed results. Is this the consensus? Some people say fast some slow?

Chris
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new