Ice / Fire Pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is mine not the best pic.

newreef157.jpg
 
Just picked mine up today at WWC.
Looks like the colors develop as the coral matures.
Here is my small frag. Not a great pic but it'll do for now, I'll update in a few months.
Thanks Vic fron WWC and jmalone for bringing it to my attention.
RSCN4644.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new