IceCap 3K Gyre Replacement

Ratherbeflyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried combining the icecap controller with a different wet side pump? It would appear that the replacement propellers are no longer supported for the 3k gyres and mine are toast. I'm wondering if I can plug in a 4k, maxspect, or jeabo etc wet side into the controller. Either that, or has anyone tried replacing the icecap 3k propeller set with something else?

Joeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I had an answer for you but that may be a nice niche product for people with 3d printers. Nothing worse than having to toss something that would still work but parts are no longer available.

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt it. Most of their products are not cross compatible, for example the maxspect gyre controllers will only control one pump for one generation of pump

alain Bouchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have you tried contacting coralvue support? it indicate they are out of stock, but not discontinued. anyway, reefsupplies have some glamorca (canadian version of icecap) gyre impeller in stock for 20$cad.

Reefnman2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased new props for my IceCap 3 gyre pump about 2 weeks ago on Coralvues web site, you might try there.

Back