Icecap aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter EdBar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EdBar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any experience with Icecap aquariums? I’m planning my second tank and thinking of going with an AIO tank this time. I was looking at their 38 gallon cube which fits the 24” x 24” footprint in the area I’m planning. If not Icecap any other reasonably priced AIO tanks you could recommend? Thanks.

Ed
 
Does anyone have any experience with Icecap aquariums? I’m planning my second tank and thinking of going with an AIO tank this time. I was looking at their 38 gallon cube which fits the 24” x 24” footprint in the area I’m planning. If not Icecap any other reasonably priced AIO tanks you could recommend? Thanks.

Ed

Icecap equipment is hit or miss with build quality in my experience. Check out reef casa, their kits include a lot of what you need to get started and are quite affordable. I have a couple of their tanks, their customer service is excellent as the company is run by a dedicated LFS owner.

https://reefcasa.com/product/studio-xl-all-in-one-aquarium/?currency=USD
 
Icecap equipment is hit or miss with build quality in my experience. Check out reef casa, their kits include a lot of what you need to get started and are quite affordable. I have a couple of their tanks, their customer service is excellent as the company is run by a dedicated LFS owner.

https://reefcasa.com/product/studio-xl-all-in-one-aquarium/?currency=USD
Thanks, ya I’m a regular viewer of Fragbox Corals on YouTube and I’ve heard the owner speak about them, I’ll take a closer look.
 
Love the foot print, so it’s been running good. Only up for 2 months. The stand was really wobbly so I had to add extra support
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1077.jpeg
    IMG_1077.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 173

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new