IceCap's wont update to 244

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrdbzking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrdbzking

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
8
Location
Springfield, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, they keep failing to update on the hydros app. I'll start the update, it'll go for a moment and then go straight to saying it has failed. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • Screen_Recording_20220731-143509.mp4
    399.4 KB
Took me like 3-4 tries to get the update for my gyres today. just keep trying it.
 
Power cycle the unit and then try downloading immediately after.
 
As the title says, they keep failing to update on the hydros app. I'll start the update, it'll go for a moment and then go straight to saying it has failed. Any ideas?
Any luck getting the install done?
 
Had this issue too. For me, I had to delete the device re-add it, and then try again. Got it on the third try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new