Ich Ravaged Tank...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishn28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishn28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
457
Reaction score
230
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It started when I noticed my Scopas tang had a bit of ICH on him, I wasn't too worried since it had already happened once and he survived and none of the other fish were infected. But this time it was different. The ICH killed my 2 clowns, Lyretail Anthias, and 2 cleaner gobies. This loss has been very rough to decide if it's even worth it to keep going. roughly 300 dollars gone in the span of 2 days. It will probably be awhile before I find replacements for these fish or if I decide to close up shop for awhile.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new