ICP Test results - What do I need to do?

Crass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

just got my test results in for the ICP. Need your help identifying what is out of whack in my tank so I can get it fixed.

Looks like I should dose some trace elements?

Aluminum at 41.26?

dealing with STN for a while on Acro, so would be great to nail it down
 

Attachments

Mine also has elevated aluminum problem. It was way higher than yours. I did remove all of my bio media, and now both tank seem to be doing better. Not sure if it match your case.
 
Mine also has elevated aluminum problem. It was way higher than yours. I did remove all of my bio media, and now both tank seem to be doing better. Not sure if it match your case.
Fairly certain its because I had my Prime mount backwards to fit a skimmer in my AIO.

The dang thing is brushed aluminum lol. Lesson learned
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new