ID Help please.

CristinaNTimothy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2023
Messages
307
Reaction score
219
Location
Brampton, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my son has a fairly new setup that we bought second hand with rock that we transferred over from his smaller setup, I put it through a vigorous cleaning and allowing it to dry out well I guess I should have bleached it…. Either way that’s another thread topic, but now there are things popping up all of a sudden which I need help with identifying please.

Some were growing on the sand that I took out and are in the net.
I don’t think this is aptasia as it doesn’t retract at all when touched or manhandled.

Pics are attached


Help would be appreciated.
IMG_0159.jpeg IMG_0160.jpeg IMG_0161.jpeg IMG_0162.jpeg IMG_0163.jpeg IMG_0164.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new