ID Help Please!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtech07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dtech07

SPS LOVER!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
18
Location
Lakewood, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what the white things on the snails shell are????? I took it out and cut it with a knife and it was like a rock/shell???
ume7asar.jpg



M.I.A Don't worry they'll find me!
 
Nassarius snail eggs.
 
Last edited:
Nerite snail eggs, that looks like a nerite snail in the pic too
 
Well I have several in my tank that have them all over them and on my power heads and on rocks so I guess I'm going be a proud poppa of a few. Thanks for all the quick help.
D


M.I.A Don't worry they'll find me!
 
I started out with about 6 of these guys in my tank a year ago and I have over 100 now. Tons of babies in my fuge. Cool picture tho.
 
I started out with about 6 of these guys in my tank a year ago and I have over 100 now. Tons of babies in my fuge. Cool picture tho.

Thanks I didn't think it would hurt the snail their always outside of my tank haha.


M.I.A Don't worry they'll find me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new