ID Help Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter slgcmg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slgcmg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
56
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a little over 20 nems in a local tank breakdown.
The reds I was told were true Sherman’s.
There were a couple Green bubble tips

Can someone help identify the others?

5E366ED0-AE59-4923-A910-38912D41E681.jpeg 016A0668-879D-446F-94BC-8B7DF9BE1377.jpeg 45FED62A-189E-4AA7-9A71-E6BF841E33CA.jpeg 66F8AAC9-0957-4D0E-ADF9-0D2A7444FBE5.jpeg 68222C9E-E78A-4112-ADC0-6F73A149A104.jpeg D831E498-1CE0-481B-856B-3E041D024B11.jpeg C58F3D0C-548E-41BB-B67D-927A68A5D8A8.jpeg
 
I see RBTA, ultra green bubble tips and long tentacle anemones
 
How about the rainbow ones
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new