ID help

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
8,048
Reaction score
45,306
Location
Manassas Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up on sale at my LFS real cheap.. I forgot what they told me it was but I liked it and the price was right, in the mornings it's just very thin brown branches but when my lights come on it turns into a fuzzy bush :D any help with the ID would be appreciated and sorry for the bad iPad pic

image.jpeg
 
Stylophora.
 
Thanks KJ! I thought it was a stylo but the polyp extension is more than I have seen, the branches are as thin as toothpicks :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new