ID HITCHHIKER PLEASE !!!

brianvv1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Brentwood
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t want to freak out but first time I notice these guys in my tank! Squirmy, pink little guys ! Are they reef safe ? IMG_0323.jpeg


IMG_0322.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Don’t want to freak out but first time I notice these guys in my tank! Squirmy, pink little guys !
If anyone knows what they are, and if they are reef safe ?
Agree on need for pics and under white light intensity
 
It's piglet
flying winnie the pooh GIF
 
Nah, with that description it's totally an amphipod!

Just kidding, I could be a million different things (but it's totally going to be an amphipod).
 
Nah, with that description it's totally an amphipod!

Just kidding, I could be a million different things (but it's totally going to be an amphipod).
Im thinking baby bristleworm or nudibranch. Shows why a picture is valuable
 
Its a nudibranch and likely of no benefit and has potential to lay eggs. I would net it and discard
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new