IMG_20181019_120612.jpg
IMG_20181019_120624.jpg

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the top one looks like a phantom Occy, the misbar looks like it may end up being just a darwin occy, but could be a mocha.

You'd have to count dorsal fins to verify but those would be my best guesses based on those pictures.

OP
OP
alexytman

alexytman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the top one looks like a phantom Occy, the misbar looks like it may end up being just a darwin occy, but could be a mocha.

You'd have to count dorsal fins to verify but those would be my best guesses based on those pictures.
My thoughts exactly on the top one. Still, if it's a Darwin it's a weird one. The guy called it mid night but never seen a midnight like that so I doubt it

OP
OP
alexytman

alexytman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Actually I think it's a ultra phantom. Since it's a solid white with no bars

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There so many different scales of grading and they seem to be different according to different breeders that I tend to stick to just the basic names of the type, as far as whether it's a grade A or Premium or ultra premium...etc. Essentially I try to remember enough to give the owner a start and they can usually figure it out from there.

The only one's I'm actually familiar with are the Picasso grading simply because I have a pair.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back