ID needed

David Gaskins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
167
Reaction score
89
Location
Jesup
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone offer up a possible name/ species this might be? One of the ones I’ve had for years as a “brown dud” and suddenly too off. No color correction added under T-5 B/Plus ATI fixture.

thanks in advance,
David

30A6124A-E616-4127-B2AB-67EFB49E1595.jpeg
 
No idea, but it's pretty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new