ID on this creature pls

JosephNg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
8
Location
Vietnam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, I noticed this thing in my tank recently. I thought it was a majano nem at first but it appears to have 2 eyes to I guess it's a kind of mollusc?
please help me id this thing. Cheers!

85D8063F-ACAA-4123-B4E7-2C1411F6CA4A.jpeg
 
I would keep it and observe, but that just me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new