ID please :)

martenka152

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, can someone help me ID this hitchhikers

IMG_1782.png IMG_1776.jpeg IMG_1777.jpeg
 
I was trying to add better pics but for some reason it’s not working for me
 
I know I'm late to the thread and that these are small hitchhikers to get good pics of, but any chance you could get some clearer pics?

Critters like this generally are tough to ID without super clear pics.
Oh they are long gone I wasn’t sure what they were so I just got rid of them. I was trying to get a clear picture but it didn’t really worked
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new