I'd please

nemesistundra85

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
210
Reaction score
59
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this at a frag swap for 10 dollars. I'm thinking it's a scolly but not sure. Also seems to have 3 mouths. One big one and 2 small ones on the far sides
16eaaeb37319b29b346ad350d7228b59.jpg
 
It doesn’t shrivel or sway like an acan though. I’ll take a better pic with less blue. Thanks
 
It doesn’t shrivel or sway like an acan though. I’ll take a better pic with less blue. Thanks
You might be thinking of micromussa which used to be called acan. Acanthastrea echinata is not like a micromussa where the heads are puffy. Yours looks like a frag of echinata. Heres a pic for reference.
Screenshot_20190131-175001_Chrome.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new