ID Please?

reefin_with_the_fam

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
150
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this a few weeks ago and my LFS didn’t know what it was except that it was a trade lol. Anybody have any idea? It’s growing pretty quickly.
0B487DEC-0F1B-4E8F-80B0-D80E83F10C2C.jpeg
 
Seriatopora caliendrum aka green birdsnest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new