ID please

TheXpander

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Messages
142
Reaction score
164
Location
Scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could anyone ID this for me please? I’m guessing it’s a soft coral but maybe not?
0DF60DFF-7DD2-404C-B932-EE1B4C4F5747.jpeg
 
Could anyone ID this for me please? I’m guessing it’s a soft coral but maybe not?
0DF60DFF-7DD2-404C-B932-EE1B4C4F5747.jpeg
Kenyii tree coral. Very hardy but I must warn you- It will drop fragments and grow everywhere. I found out the hard way ( see jungle on top )

660g 3.30b.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Legend thank you. Absolutely love this community, everyone is incredible helpful!!
Beautiful, stunning tank btw
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new