ID please!

wonderphil-reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
88
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this little frag now for about two months, and I haven't killed it (well I don't think I have :confused: )! So I like to figure out what it needs in the hope I can grow it a lot bigger because it looks nice.

Now my photos are great, and can't figure out how to get better. I tried with full white lights and with a coral filter for the camera, but hopefully, it's enough

By eye, it has this really nice green colour to it.
20220804_193112.jpg 20220804_193041.jpg 20220804_193048.jpg 20220804_193059.jpg
 
They come in a few different colours but here is a easy google image
 

Attachments

  • 9380D59C-F188-4A2F-87C6-FD5B221FBC87.png
    9380D59C-F188-4A2F-87C6-FD5B221FBC87.png
    458.2 KB · Views: 50
Ok so then I think I have not had it happy because its never had its polyps out. Hopely in the new spot it will be better
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new