ID please

MSReefer786

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Please can anyone ID these 2 corals (multi-headed and 3-headed)
I do have an idea but I don't want to bias any of your thoughts!

IMG_1831.jpg IMG_1832.jpg
 
Hmm I think they were more like favia
Are they both different coral or the same? The multi-head seems to be a lot more closer together
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new