ID plssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ricsy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this white tube coming out in one of my torch coral!!
9bafaf83fb2a079f6f2b52f91ca0f8c1.jpg
 
No idea but Tahoe is smarter than I! :D
 
It's a turnicate or a barnacle not bad but it may prevent any growth on that head of your torch...

I had a torch like that with a barnacle sticking to it eventually that head died and the torch grew a new head
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new