ID plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Domer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Domer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this creepy little hairy blue eyed guy hitching a ride on a new coral today. What kind of crab is it? Reef safe?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 168
I agree with the others. Hairy, and looks like it has black pointy claws. Too the sump! Or backyard. Your choice. :rip:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new