ID THESE ZOAS!?

Spammie33

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’ve had these zoas for about a year I started with 4 polyps now there’s about 15. I am not sure what they’re called.
One picture is under blue light, the second one is using an orange filter under blue light. Thank you.

2047CBEF-E969-4BD5-98C0-C46D6AE25EA6.jpeg 8FAD22CD-15CF-4553-9C38-3092B374B0FF.jpeg
 
True Twizzlers have a lot more dark in their inner circles, also more defined. Illuminatis have more black streaks in them. I could get on board with nightmares though, those are a good call.
 
True Twizzlers have a lot more dark in their inner circles, also more defined. Illuminatis have more black streaks in them. I could get on board with nightmares though, those are a good call.
It’s looking like Moore people are agreeing on them being nightmares. Thank you everybody!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new