ID this blue coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter zenan81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zenan81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
45
Reaction score
11
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the Sps year ago and it developed in blue very blue with white tips and some green on the bottom bass I don’t know where I got it or what it is help me ID
16ABEA13-461A-48E0-83AA-74B830C66142.jpeg
 
Looks like blue torte or robusta but image very blue, so hard to tell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new