Id this critter?

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,611
Reaction score
3,282
Location
Hudson Valley, NY
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have found a few of these and can't figure out what they are. Nudis? They have a feather like "tail" sort of like a feather duster but they're white. They disappear then reappear by the bases of soft corals and under rocks. Very small maybe 1/4". Thanks and sorry for the bad picture.

image.jpg
 
Pineapple Sponge, filter feeder.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new