Id this ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter uutank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uutank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
234
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PHOTO-2019-09-10-00-53-23.jpg
 
no one??
 
So I know this is old but looks like you never got a reply

It's hard with corals in pics that have crazy polyp extension, but I'd guess A. desalwii is what you have there.

20191028_141340.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new