Ideas for Attachments for Acrylic Rod

Printed Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
210
Reaction score
389
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers!

On my website, I currently sell a sand sifter that allows you to sift your sand bed quite easily. The question here is what other attachments would you guys find useful? The item would essentially be a 36 inch acrylic rod fitted with a handle (just like on the current sand sifter), but with various other attachments. See the images below for more understanding.
260A1069.jpg
260A9893.jpg
 
I dont know but i ordered your AFS feeder ring and its great! Finally somebody came up with a nice solution. I had one rigged up but yours is way nicer!
 
I think some kind of fork like type attachment that comes out at a 90° angle to pickup frag plugs from a rack would be cool to have. So I could move frags without getting my arm wet.
Good idea! This is definitely something I could make. Let me know if you would be interested!
 
I just built this par meter wand. People might be interested in a 3D printed version. I know there are files already out there.
D0035D95-F5D5-4BBB-AF7B-C0A8D1725569.jpeg
F5F16615-8D0F-4B05-89CD-A7354533CBE8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new