Ideas for livestock

  • Thread starter Thread starter CKI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CKI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
492
Reaction score
37
Location
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been sitting in front of my computer for days trying to figure out which fish I want to put in my new tank, so maybe you great people can help! The new tank is 65 gallons and i plan for it to SPS dominant! ..... lets see what yall come up with!
 
Go with smaller fish, non-aggressive, reef friendly. I like gobies, fire fish/ helfriks, blennys, Picasso's clown, blue chromis, smaller wrasses ( six line, flasher)
Some ideas.
Food for thought - damsels are the devil...
 
Yeah i have Damsels in my 75g that i am taking down... those lil suckers are finding a new home!
 
Tang police? Lol I have a yellow tang in my 65, he's a happy little camper allmost full grown
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new